Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2nd day on the new job

Well today is my 2nd day on the new job of SAHM/NANNY. Yes thats right I said Nanny, 3 nights a week I will be spending the night at my cousin's house with her 17 month old little boy and her 2 older kids. Her husband is in the Army and is leaving out on his 3rd deployment since the Iraq war started in a couple of weeks ans she works nights in the ER. So, I have become her Nanny. We only live a mile apart out in the middle of nowhere Georgia. My husband and kids will be staying with us most nights too. I thought it would be easy, well after just 2 days of chasing around a 3 yr old, and 17 mo old plus clean, wash clothes, and cook for 4 more people has me thinking that I was wrong. My Mama was right again, why is it that Mama's are always right? I am a Mama and I most definately am not always right. Does is skip generations? Well I only have one more night and then we will be able to go to our house until next Wednesday. I think I am going to enjoy it once I get used to it and figure out a routine.

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Oh wonderful that you are able to help your cousin out during her time of need. Hang in there! I'm sure you're doing a great job.
;)

Mother Mayhem said...

That's a lot of work. Kudos! :o)